Mindfulness for Beginners
Wednesday, February 6th 2019
Time 6-7pm Cost: £60.00
Beginners six-week Introduction to Mindfulness
Do you feel anxious?
As human beings, we are genetically wired to be anxious.
But stress and worry are modern day inventions……
Are you awake at night and worrying you’ve said the wrong thing?
Would you like to find a way to stop chewing over the past, and worrying about the future?
Mindfulness can help you cope…..
- You’ll become less stressed and anxious.
- It can help you to change the way you think and feel about yourself and others.
- With practice, you will find yourself more able to see your thoughts as ‘just thoughts’.
- You will sleep better and find it easier to concentrate.
- It’s a skill for life, Just like riding a bike, once you’ve learned it, it’s you’rs for life.
The classes are small and comfortable, there’s no pressure, it’s taught seated on chairs and you’ll have an hour where all you have to do is stop and unwind.
I will introduce you to, a range of easy to learn meditation techniques, which can be used in your everyday lives.
It’s fun, and each week you will become more skilled and confident in using mindfulness on a daily basis.
Here’s a review from one of my students who recently completed the course……
“When I walked into the woman’s hub and met Yvonne I just had a feeling of calmness I felt as if I had come home, Yvonne helped me emotionally, physically and spiritually. I now look at life in a totally different way, yes, I still have days where I really need to work hard and remember what mindfulness means to me, but I am now a different person to the woman that walked into that first class of mindfulness .”
If you would like further details, or to join the class, please call Yvonne Bruce on 07939499151-